IMPORTANT: Visitors are deemed to have accepted the following "Conditions of Entry" by entering Bangi Wonderland Themepark and Resort.
BANGI WONDERLAND THEMEPARK AND RESORT
Managed and operated by Lee Theme Park Sdn Bhd - Co. No. 201301039534 (1069357-A) All visitors agree that the entry into and the use of all facilities and equipments within the BANGI WONDERLAND THEMEPARK AND RESORT ("the Park") are entirely at their own risks and subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
Lee Theme Park Sdn. Bhd. - Co. No. 201301039534 (1069357-A), ("The Company"), which expression shall include its employers, employees, servants and agents) is not responsible for any injury, loss or damage sustained by visitors to the Park howsoever arising whether or not caused by the Company or any third parties and whether or not caused by or arising from the visitor’s use of any equipments (mechanical or otherwise), facilities or fun rides within the Park.
PARK ENTRY CONDITIONS OF PURCHASE AND USE OF ENTRY TICKETS
In deciding to buy an entry ticket you (and where you are under 18 years old, also your parent or guardian) agree to the following:
- We (the owner and operators of the premises) are not liable for and you irrevocably release us from any liability for death, personal injury, property loss or damage arising from any cause whatsoever (Including the negligence of staff to the fullest extent permitted by law) whilst you are on the premises.
- Children 12 years of age and below must be accompanied by a competent person aged 18 years and above.
- The wristband issue to you is not to be used by anyone other than you, cannot be sold nor is it redeemable for cash or able to be used with any other offer. No refund of park tickets / wristband will be given under any circumstances. You are required to put on the wristband purchased at the ticket counter prior to entry and it must be worn at all times whilst you remains in the park.
- Wristbands purchased are meant for single entry only. Guests are not allowed to transfer the wristband and are not allowed to re-enter once they have exited the park.
- Minimum height requirements and dress code apply for selected rides. Please read and observe these and other physical requirements. Those with certain medical conditions may be disallowed from using certain facilities.
- We may close rides, attrcations and / or whole of premises on a permanent or temporary basis due to inclement weather, safety, refurbishment, maintenance or other reasons. Any refund as a result of the premises or ride closure are not allowed.
- You will let us search any bags or other goods in your possession or your locker immediately upon request.
- No outside food and beverage are allowed into the park.
- Guest's belongings should not be left unattended. The Management will not be responsible for any loss/damage of/to guest’s belongings. Lockers are situated in the park for the convenience of customers and are available for rental on a first come, first served basis.
- Tube rental is on a first-come, first-served basis. Tubes remain the property of Bangi Wonderland Themepark and Resort and are not to be removed from the designated area
- No snorkels, masks, flippers or large outside flotation devices are allowed in the pools.
- Pets, weapons, glass objects and/or sharp objects are strictly prohibited in the park.
- The Management reserves the right to deny admission or request the person to leave Bangi Wonderland Themepark and Resort due to breach of the rules, unsafe conduct or offensive behaviour.
- The Management reserves the right to change the operation hours, close any part of the park, restrict the number of visitors, cancel or amend any activity without prior notice.
- Shoplifters and vandals will be prosecuted.
- The Management reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions as and when necessary.
Photography/video taken is for personal use only. Any use, reuse or reproduction for publication or commercial purposes requires written consent from BANGI WONDERLAND THEMEPARK AND RESORT.
BANGI WONDERLAND THEMEPARK AND RESORT reserves the right to photograph, film videotape, record or otherwise reproduce the image and/or voice of any person who enters the Park and use the images and/or voice on any promotional channels, be it electronic, print, digital or electronic publishing via the internet without obtaining prior consent. Guests are required to comply with all safety rules and regulations displayed at each attraction/ride and to comply with such other directions of the Company regarding the use of the relevant facilities/equipment at all times.